G. Health Passport
The Health Passport is a web-based system that contains a record of healthcare history for every child, youth, or young adult enrolled in the STAR Health program. The Health Passport is not a full medical record. It contains the following information:
• A complete record of healthcare visits and services with any network provider
• Immunizations, lab results, and prescriptions received
• Healthcare forms such as psychotropic reviews, service plans, Texas Health Steps forms, and [COMING March 1 2016, CANS assessment results]
• Allergies, vital signs, height, weight, and record of future scheduled appointments if entered by network providers
• A two year history from prior to entering foster care, if the child received Medicaid or CHIP coverage in the past
Medical consenters, caseworkers, network providers, some CASA staff, and some residential provider staff are able to view Health Passport records. Network providers are able to enter data into Health Passport.
Only a DFPS staff member may give a printed copy of the Health Passport or sections of the Health Passport to other persons or entities, including judges.