Sec. 122.0205: Alternative Dispute Resolution

(a) A dispute between the workforce commission and a central nonprofit agency or a community rehabilitation program shall first be submitted to alternative dispute resolution.

(b) This section does not constitute authorization to sue and does not modify the remedies available under other law.

(c) This section does not limit the workforce commission's ability to request opinions from the attorney general.


Added by Acts 2001, 77th Leg., ch. 1304, Sec. 8, eff. Sept. 1, 2001.

Amended by:

Acts 2015, 84th Leg., R.S., Ch. 672 (S.B. 212), Sec. 19, eff. September 1, 2015.